Friday 27 July 2012

After so long!

Written by: Ayhe Hour: 00:56
It´s been ages since the last time I posted something in my blog!
I am deeply sorry if you, by chance, follow my little blog...I am not really someone who enjoys writting her whole thoughts in the web and if I happen to do it...you will certainly find one of the most boring blogs from the whole net ;)
Currently, I am focused on finishing writting my novel. Yes, I am a wannabe novelist! :)
It´s a fictional love story that happens, mainly, during the French Revolution...and also during the present! ( That´s something I learned after reading Catherine Neville´s books xD)

Well, I won´t bother you telling about the plot; instead, I wanted to show my newest fanart.

The Dcnu Supergirl


I did it this week and dedicated to a girl in Tumblr known as ealperin. While I don´t know her personally, I enjoy reading her posts in her site and I belive she´s one of the sweetest girls I ever seen in the net.While I am not a big tumblerite and don´t comment very much in other tumblrs, I really like this girl. I like reading her comments, she´s a very gentle person and I also think that she´s someone who stays true to her heart. For me she´s a supergirl, she´s not only very kind but also pretty brave.
She´s a big fan of Supergirl, so I wholeheartely wanted to surprise her by drawing the cutest Supergirl my average skills would allow me. And honestly, I´m quite happy how Kara looks!

My friend saw the picture and she really liked it, so I am really happy :)

Here´s the B & W version , and if you click over the pictures you will be able to see them in a better size.

Well, that´s all for now!

Carpe diem!!

Ayhelén

0 comments:

 

Ayhe's Blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos